IRONMAN Foundation Community Grant Program
As the the Intermountain Healthcare IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship presented by Utah Sports Commission descends on Greater Zion, the IRONMAN Foundation invites nonprofit and community organizations across Greater Zion to apply for a Community Grant. This grant funding creates positive, tangible change in our community that lasts long after race day. The IRONMAN Foundation’s total giveback in the region totals more than $610,000 since the first event in St. George.
The IRONMAN Foundation supports a broad range of organizations; however, priority will give preference to organizations and/or projects that:
- Meet an identified need specific to that race community.
- Can report a measurable impact at the conclusion of the grant period.
- Leverage additional funds or secure match funding, therefore increasing the impact of the grant award.
Past community grant recipients include:
- The Dove Center
- Make-A-Wish Utah
- Southern Utah Bicycle Alliance
- Southern Utah Ladies Society
- Southwest Utah Community Health Center
- Switchpoint Community Resource Center
- Washington County Children’s Justice Center
- Washington County School District Foundation
- Zion Forever Project
These grants are independent of the volunteerism grants.
To apply, visit ironmanfoundation.org/community-grant-program/ or click here. Applications are due September 16, 2022. If you or your organization have questions or concerns, please email Cierra or call 435-986-3392.
About the IRONMAN Foundation
The IRONMAN Foundation creates positive, tangible change in race communities through grant funding and volunteerism. Since 2003, over $55 million has been provided through giveback programs led by the IRONMAN Foundation to more than 10,000 local, regional, national and global nonprofit initiatives.
To learn more, visit ironmanfoundation.org